I currently focus on training junior developers and iterating on our tech stack.
I created and maintained a large number of open-source libraries over the years. Here are some I'm still happy with:
I like to give talks and trainings and user groups, companies and universities. Here is a small selection I still find relevant:
- Why I'm Closing your GitHub Issue: Talk at RailsConf 2019
- Fixing Flaky E2E tests: Training video (offline)
- Jasmine für Fortgeschrittene (German)
- Web development 101: Lecture at University of Augsburg
- Test Automation (offline): Lecture at University of Augsburg